Silver dahlia flower cufflinks handmade by Diana Greenwood.
These gorgeous floral cufflinks are inspired by my favourite Dahlia flower, the deep red 'Bishop of Llandaff'.
My version of this stunning flower is a modest eight-petalled hand-cut variety, with a satin finish which contrasts beautifully the sterling silver and the hand forged 18ct gold flower centre.
They would make a great present for a groom to wear on his important day or as a gift for a garden lover.
- Made from sterling silver and 18ct gold
- Diameter of dahlias- 16mm
- All my jewellery is hand-made by myself to order
- Delivered in a beautiful Diana Greenwood Jewellery gift-box wrapped in colourful ribbon.
- I also include a care card with details of how to look after the cufflinks
- All my jewellery is sent via Tracked Mail.