Solid silver beech leaf cufflinks handmade by Diana Greenwood
My favourite tree, the majestic beech, provided the creative prompt for these silver leaf cufflinks that celebrate the classic beech leaf shape.
Entirely hand cut from silver, the details of the veins have been blackened to highlight the details. The matt satin finish adds to the contemporary style of these cufflinks.
Simple and stylish, these botanical cufflinks would make a great gift for Fathers Day or for a garden lover.
- The cufflink back is the hinged T-bar style fitting which is simple to fix on a shirt cuff with one hand.
- Leaf length 28mm
- Made from sterling silver and 18ct gold
- All my jewellery is hand-made by myself to order
- Delivered in a beautiful Diana Greenwood Jewellery gift-box wrapped in colourful ribbon.
- I also include a care card with details of how to look after the cufflinks.
- All my jewellery is sent via Tracked Mail.