Sunflower Pendant Necklace
Sunflowers are such happy flowers, with masses of vibrant petals and huge dark faces, it’s no surprise that they are symbols of adoration, loyalty and longevity.
My version of this glorious late summering bloom is inspired by Vincent Van Gogh and his beautiful and much loved paintings of this dazzling flower.
Hand-cut in silver, this sunflower pendant features over 40 petals and a textured face which has been oxidised (blackened) for a dramatic contrast with the rich buttery 22ct vermeil (plate).
The silver chain is oxidised (blackened) and is available in different lengths
- Made from: Sterling silver, 22ct yellow gold plate/vermeil
- Diameter of sunflower 22mm
- Delivered in a beautiful Diana Greenwood Jewellery gift-box wrapped in colourful ribbon.
- All my pieces are hand-made by myself to order
- I also include a care card with details of how to look after the necklace.
- All my jewellery is sent via Tracked Mail.