Delivery and Returns
Diana will try her best to make and despatch your order as soon as physically possible, but cannot be held responsible for delays due to Postal services.
If you have any concerns regarding your order, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Currently, parcels posted to the US and Europe are taking between 5 and 20 days from despatch to delivery
Royal Mail Service Update
‘Items are leaving the UK on time but we are experiencing delays to a number of EU countries as a result of both new customs processes and ongoing Covid-19 measures’
- All jewellery orders are delivered free to the UK.
- All jewellery is sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery which is fully insured and a guaranteed 1–2 day service.
- From January 1st 2021, the following changes apply to goods shipped to the EU: Recipients will be responsible for paying any applicable import VAT and duties on orders shipping from the UK to the EU.
- Delivery is free to all European countries using the Royal Mail 'International Tracked and Signed' service
- If you require your item urgently or for a required date, you can upgrade to courier service at the checkout, this service costs £20.00 for express delivery which is fully tracked and insured. (2-3 day service)
- All jewellery orders are delivered free worldwide using the Royal Mail ‘International Tracked and Signed' or 'International Tracked’ service.
- For International Orders that are required urgently or by a required date, I would suggest upgrading at the checkout to 'Express Courier' and your items will be sent by using an expedited delivery service which is fully tracked and insured (3-4 day service). This service costs £20.00.
Diana tries hard to ensure all orders are made and delivered promptly, but this does depend on the item of jewellery. Delivery times can vary from a couple of days to a couple of weeks depending on the item of jewellery and the time of year (especially pre-Christmas).
If you need something urgently or by a specific date, please contact Diana and she will try her best to work to your deadline.
Diana’s jewellery will arrive wrapped in acid free tissue in a Diana Greenwood giftbox tied with colourful ribbon.
Diana also offers a gift-wrapping service, please enquire on request.
If you are buying an item of Diana Greenwood jewellery as a gift, please add a note in the special instructions section at checkout and a gift note rather than an invoice will be included. You can also request messages to be included in the parcel for the recipient.
- In the unlikely event that you are not happy with you purchase, you have 14 days to return unworn items in their original packaging, with proof of purchase.
- You will then receive a refund or you can exchange to the full value of your purchase.
- You are responsible for the safe return of the jewellery.
- Diana recommends you return items using a delivery service that insures you to the full value of the goods, such as Royal Mail Special Delivery. Diana cannot be held responsible for items that are lost in transit. The cost of returning the item to Diana is your responsibility and your original postage costs will not be refunded unless the item of jewellery you receive from Diana is faulty
- Specially commissioned or personalised items cannot be exchanged unless faulty.
- Only full priced items can be returned or exchanged, items offered at a discounted price, such as sale items cannot be returned.
- All exchanged items will incur a postage and packing charge of £7.70
- This policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately Diana cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds may be granted:
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, has missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after initial delivery.
For returns, please email Diana: email@example.com with the following details:
Name, order number, details of the item of jewellery that you are returning and also your reasons for the return. All items must be returned in the original unused condition that they were received, in the original packaging.
Once your returned item has been received and inspected, Diana will notify you by email of whether your refund has been approved or rejected. Subject to approval, a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 3 days.
To arrange a return please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number, name, address, details of the product, the reason for return and whether you require a refund or replacement.
If a customs declaration form is required, please mark the goods as a 'Returned Item'. This will ensure that no additional customs fees are incurred. In the instance that an item is incorrectly marked and a customs fee incurs, this may be passed onto the customer. This may also delay the returns process.
I strongly recommend that you return items via registered mail (insured post to cover the value of the item being returned). Please ensure you have sufficient insurance cover especially when returning valuable products. I cannot accept liability for goods lost or damaged in transport. Please note that return postage will not be refunded.
Please send your returned item to:Diana Greenwood
Studio 8, Farnham Maltings
Surrey GU9 7QR
Custom jewellery/Special orders:
Please do not hesitate to contact me to discuss any item that you have seen or to discuss a commission.
Special orders and customised pieces of jewellery can take longer depending on the complexity of the piece, but Diana will discuss this as part of the commissioning process.
For more information about commissioning Diana, please contact: email@example.com