Gorgeous sterling silver daisy charm bangle handmade by Diana Greenwood.
A glorious double flower charm bangle, celebrating the colours and plants in the garden.
The two sterling silver bangles are linked together by a hand-cut silver leaf, a silver daisy with a forged 18ct gold centre and a grass-green peridot bead.
This floral charm bangle would be perfect worn on its own, or stacked up with other favourites.
The perfect floral present for both a garden and bangle lover.
- Inside diameter of bangle 65mm
- Made from: Sterling silver, 18ct gold, peridot
- The bangle is a standard size, the inside diameter is 65mm, but if a smaller or larger size is needed, please enquire
- All my jewellery is hand-made by myself to order
- Delivered in a gift box, tied with colourful ribbon
- I also include a care card with details of how to look after the bangle.
- Delivery is free worldwide by Tracked Mail.