Inspired by the late summer flowering lavender-blue Michaelmas daisy, the Aster is a much-loved bloom, still flowering well into Autumn when all other flowers have long since finished.
My version of these lovely flowers are hand cut in silver with 18ct centres and then framed in circles of silver. The earrings hang from sterling silver handmade ear-wires and have a contemporary satin finish.
A bold and dramatic pair of floral earrings.
- Made from sterling silver and 18ct gold
- Diameter of the circles -22mm
- Delivered in a gift box, tied with colourful ribbon
- I also include a care card with details of how to look after the earrings.
- Delivery is free worldwide by Tracked Mail.