Framed Leaves and Flowers Necklace
Inspired by botanical papercuts, the leaves and cranesbill* flowers are hand-cut and arranged within a circular frame of silver, complemented by a grass-green sparkly faceted peridot.
The pendant hangs on a simple handmade silver chain to let the leaves and flowers be the star of this choker-style necklace.
A beautiful one of a kind necklace which would make very special botanical present.
- Made from: Sterling silver, faceted peridot
- The length of the choker/necklace is 16 1/2″, so that the circle sits high around your neck. (It could be made longer if needed)
- All my jewellery is hand-made by myself to order
- Delivered in a gift box, tied with colourful ribbon
- I also include a care card with details of how to look after the necklace.
- Delivery is free worldwide by Tracked Mail.
*Crane's-Bill flowers are actually Hardy Geranium’s.