Sunflower Pendant Necklace
With masses of vibrant petals and huge dark faces, it's no surprise that sunflowers are symbols of adoration, loyalty, and longevity.
Vincent Van Gogh and his beautiful and well-loved paintings of this dazzling flower inspired my version of this glorious late summer bloom.
This hand-cut silver sunflower pendant has over 40 petals and a textured face that has been oxidised (blackened) to create a striking contrast with the rich buttery 22ct plate.
The silver chain has been oxidised (blackened) and is available in a variety of lengths.
- Made from: Sterling silver, 22ct yellow gold plate/vermeil
- Diameter of sunflower: 22mm
- Three chain lengths available: 18", 20", 22"
- Delivered in a gift-box wrapped in colourful ribbon.
- I also include a care card with details of how to look after the necklace.