This charming floral bangle was inspired by the stunning blue Aster flower, which blooms into autumn/fall.
The Aster is hand-cut from sterling silver, and the flower centre is hand-forged from 18ct gold.
The garden charms move independently, and the silver's satin finish complements the colours of the silver, gold, and blue faceted aquamarine bead.
A lovely minimal garden-inspired bangle that would look great worn alone or stacked with other favourites.
This would look perfect teemed with a pair of my Little Aster Earrings
- Made from: Sterling silver, 18ct gold
- Aster flower diameter 14mm, silver leaf length 20mm
- The bangle is a standard size, the inside diameter is 65mm, but if a smaller or larger size is needed please enquire
- All my jewellery is hand-made by myself to order
- Delivered in a gift box, tied with colourful ribbon
- I also include a care card with details of how to look after the bangle.
- Delivery is free worldwide by Tracked Mail.