Inspired by the changing of the seasons, this beautiful one of a kind bracelet is designed and handmade by Diana Greenwood.
Featuring miniature honesty, seed-pods, leaves, aster and dahlia flowers and some of my signature motifs of weaving and twirls, this bracelet encapsulates the change of seasons from summer to autumn in the garden.
The bracelet is handmade in sterling silver and forged 18ct gold, with semi-precious stones that capture the essence of my favourite colours in the garden.
- On a hand-made silver chain.
- Length of bracelet- 7 +1/2 inches/19cm
- Made from: sterling silver, 18ct gold, ruby, garnet, peridot and lemon quartz beads
- Delivered in a Diana Greenwood Jewellery giftbox tied with colourful ribbon
- I also include a care card with details of how to look after the bracelet.
- Delivery is free worldwide by tracked post.