Curvy silver beech leaf earrings handmade by Diana Greenwood.
Where I live, I'm surrounded by trees. In the next garden from mine there is a very impressive Beech Tree which supports a huge variety of birds, insects and noisy squirrels. The leaves from this tree are constantly inspiring, with their prominent veins and acid-green foliage in early spring.
The beech leaf earrings are hand-cut in sterling silver and have a brushed satin finish on the leaves. The pierced 'leaf vein' in the silver has been blackened to emphasise the detail.
Beautifully simple and contemporary, these stud earrings would make a very stylish botanical present.
- Made from sterling silver and 18ct gold
- Length of earrings - 28mm
- All my jewellery is handmade by myself to order
- Delivered in a gift box, tied with colourful ribbon
- I also include a care card with details of how to look after the earrings.
- Delivery is free worldwide by Tracked Mail.