The deep red 'Bishop of Llandaff' Dahlia inspired these lovely floral cufflinks.
My take on this stunning flower is a simple eight-petalled hand-cut variety with a satin finish that contrasts beautifully with the sterling silver and hand-forged 18ct gold flower centre.
They would be a great gift for a groom to wear on his wedding day, or for a garden lover.
- Made from sterling silver and 18ct gold
- Diameter of dahlias- 16mm
- All my jewellery is hand-made by myself to order
- Delivered in a gift-box wrapped in colourful ribbon.
- I also include a care card with details of how to look after the cufflinks