A magnificent one-of-a-kind necklace, celebrating the flora and horticulture of British gardens in silver, 18ct gold and enamel.
Pea tendrils, woven baskets, garden ladders, flowers, moss, leaves and seed pods take centre stage.
The garden-inspired elements are arranged to hang on a handmade silver choker-style necklace with handmade fixings and all move independently.
The perfect botanical statement necklace to set you apart from the crowd.
- Made from sterling silver, 18ct gold, vitreous enamel, peridot
- Choker length: 49cm/19”
- This is a one-of-a-kind necklace
- Delivered in a gift-box wrapped in colourful ribbon.
- I also include a care card with details of how to look after the necklace.
- All my jewellery is sent free worldwide via Tracked Mail.