A magnificent one of a kind statement necklace, celebrating the flora and horticulture of British gardens, carefully handcrafted by Diana Greenwood.
Pea tendrils, woven baskets, garden ladders, flowers, moss, leaves and seed pods take centre stage.
The necklace features botanical elements in sterling silver, with details in vitreous enamel and 18ct yellow gold.
The garden-inspired elements are arranged to hang on a handmade silver choker-style necklace with handmade fixings and all move independently.
- Made from sterling silver, 18ct gold, vitreous enamel, peridot
- Choker length 49cm/19”
- This is a one of a kind necklace
- Delivered in a beautiful Diana Greenwood Jewellery gift-box wrapped in colourful ribbon.
- I also include a care card with details of how to look after the necklace.
- All my jewellery is sent free worldwide via Tracked Mail.