Silver Honesty Earrings
These striking and understated silver earrings are inspired by the paper-thin, translucent seed pods of the Lunaria, which is named after the Latin meaning 'like the moon.'
Handcut lines symbolise the seeds, and the surface texture sparkles.
The Honesty Earrings hang on sterling silver earwires.
- Handcut from sterling silver
- Length of honesty earrings - 35mm
- All my jewellery is handmade by myself to order
- Delivered in a gift box, tied with colourful ribbon
- I also include a care card with details of how to look after the earrings.