A truly beautiful one of a kind botanical necklace featuring a myriad of teeny tiny leaves in silver and 18ct gold.
Inspired by traditional papercutting from a single sheet of paper, the leaves are all hand cut in sterling silver and 18ct gold and carefully arranged in oval frames of silver.
The oval frames graduate in size from large at the front to smaller at the back and the necklace has a satin finish to complete an elegant and contemporary look.
I made a simple pair of Leaves and Ovals Earrings to accompany this stunning necklace.
- Made from sterling silver and 18ct gold
- Length of the necklace 17"
- All my jewellery is hand-made by myself
- Delivered in a beautiful Diana Greenwood Jewellery gift-box wrapped in colourful ribbon.
- I also include a care card with details of how to look after the necklace.
- All my jewellery is sent via Tracked Mail