Inspired by the beautiful alpine daisy 'Erigeron' which self-seeds around British gardens, this delicately hand-cut daisy provides the focal point of this dainty little floral ring.
The daisy is set on a double band of polished silver with a matt finish, adding to its minimal beauty.
This gorgeous little flower ring would make a lovely gift for a garden lover or for stacking with other favourite rings for a unique contemporary floral look.
- Made from sterling silver and 18ct gold
- Daisy diameter 11mm
- Select your size from the drop-down menu
- All my jewellery is hand-made by myself to order
- Delivered in a beautiful Diana Greenwood Jewellery gift-box wrapped in colourful ribbon.
- I also include a care card with details of how to look after the ring.
- Free worldwide delivery