Little Daisy Ring
This finely hand-cut daisy is inspired by the magnificent alpine daisy 'Erigeron,' which self-seeds around British gardens, and serves as the focal point of this pretty little flower ring.
The daisy is set on a double band of polished silver with a matt finish, which adds to its understated elegance.
This charming little flower ring would be a lovely gift for a garden enthusiast, or it may be stacked with other favourite rings for a unique contemporary floral look.
- Made from sterling silver and 18ct gold.
- Daisy diameter: 11mm
- Select your size from the drop-down menu.
- All rings are hand-made by myself to order.
- Delivered in a gift-box wrapped in colourful ribbon.
- I also include a care card with details of how to look after the ring.