Sunflowers are such happy flowers, with masses of vibrant petals and huge dark faces, it’s no surprise that they are symbols of adoration, loyalty and longevity.
My version of this glorious late summering bloom is inspired by Vincent Van Gogh and his beautiful and much-loved paintings of this dazzling flower.
Hand-cut in sterling silver, these sunflower earrings feature over 30 petals and textured faces which have been blackened for a dramatic contrast with the rich buttery 22ct gold plate.
- Made from sterling silver and 22ct gold plate
- The diameter of the earrings is 16mm.
- Delivered in a gift box, tied with colourful ribbon
- I also include a care card with details of how to look after the earrings.
- Delivery is free worldwide by Tracked Mail.