With masses of vibrant petals and huge dark faces, it's no surprise that sunflowers are symbols of adoration, loyalty, and longevity.
Vincent Van Gogh and his beautiful and well-loved paintings of this dazzling flower inspired my version of this glorious late summer bloom.
This hand-cut silver sunflower pendant has over 40 petals and a textured face that has been oxidised (blackened) to create a striking contrast with the rich buttery 22ct plate.
The silver chain has been oxidised (blackened) and is available in a variety of lengths.
- Made from: Sterling silver, 22ct yellow gold plate/vermeil
- Diameter of sunflower: 22mm
- Three chain lengths available: 18", 20", 22"
- Delivered in a gift-box wrapped in colourful ribbon.
- I also include a care card with details of how to look after the necklace.
- Free tracked worldwide delivery